Thursday, January 29, 2009

Glum Days

There isn't a lot going on in our house. We are just hanging out. With the rain, I can't take the kids outside and Jackson is wanting to have a picnic. I told him we would have to wait until it was dry outside and a little warmer than it is today. I refuse to take Kailynn outside in this weather unless we are going to get in the car.

On another note, Kailynn cut two teeth sometime between 11:00 last night and 8:00 this morning. That makes four teeth already. All on the bottom. I don't think I have ever seen a baby with no teeth on top and so many on bottom. When the new ones catch up with the other two, she is going to look funny. Maybe she will cut a few top teeth soon. We will see.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm a little late reading this! Glad the weather's cleared up - although now it's a bit nippy!